Swagger Object and Field Definitions
Organized under the following links, Token REST API object and field definitions are available for each endpoint.
- Accounts – provide authorised access to an authenticated user's account information
- Info – filter and fetch the list of Token-connected banks, get information on specific banks, and initiate authorisation with a user-selected bank
- Tsp – specifically reserved for Token Service ProviderOrganisation responsible for the issuance and management of payment tokens.Tokenisation increases security to safeguard against potential fraud by removing confidential consumer information from payment data and replacing it with unique tokens, which are limited in how and when they can be used.
- Banks – handle retrieval and management of user consents
- Requests – submit new token requests, retrieve information about existing token requests, and create a customisation for a white-label webapp
- SubTpp – create, retrieve and delete sub-TPPs for reseller's using Token's licence
- Eidas – register and verify eIDASElectronic Identification, Authentication and Trust Services – an EU regulation on electronic identification and trust services for electronic transactions in the European Single Market. See https://ec.europa.eu/ digital-single-market/en/discover-eidas for the rules and regulations.-compliant QSEALCQualified Electronic Seal Certificate – a qualified digital certificate under the trust services defined in the eIDAS Regulation. A certificate for electronic seals makes it possible for the owner of the certificate to create electronic seals on any data. and QWACQualified Web Authentication Certificate – certificate that validates your identity and role as a Payment Service Provider to your customers and other business, while encrypting and authenticating sensitive data. certificates under the realm of a bank
- BankConfigs – retrieve, add, update, or delete your bank configurations
- Partner – retrieve the list of members registered under the realm of the specified partner. You can also use these endpoints to enable/disable a specified member
- Refunds – handle registration, posting, and retrieval of refunds associated with original transaction account information
- Reports – retrieve the current AIS and PIS status of Token-connected banks
- Transfers – submit new payment initiation requests and retrieve information about existing payments
- Tokens – retrieve all tokens, a filtered list of tokens, or a specific token, as well as allowing you to cancel an existing token
- Webhook – configure, retrieve and remove webhooks.
Click a link above or select a group of endpoints from the navigator on the left.